Lot Attendant Opening Colorado Springs
Red Noland Cadillac is looking for a full time Lot Attendant to join our team.
At Red Noland we focus on delivering the best experience every time to our customers, each other and members of our community. Join a team where 25% of employees have been here over 10 years!
Responsible for the final preparation of all vehicles for customer delivery; re-arranging display vehicles and maintaining good customer service support, in an efficient and positive manner, thereby promoting the effectiveness and quality of the dealership.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare new/used vehicles for display on sales lot, showroom and off-site locations
- Program vehicle key fobs, affix license plates to vehicles
- Clean display vehicles daily
- Re-fuel and clean sales consultant demo vehicles, “sold” vehicles and special events vehicles
- Deliver “sold” vehicles to customer location
- Snow removal from vehicles and sales lot in winter months, police lot as required
- Secure lot at the end of the day; vehicles locked, keys secured, temp. license plates secured
- Conduct inventory of vehicle display supplies and order accordingly
5 days per week to include Saturday
- H.S. Diploma / GED
- 6 months minimum experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.50 per hour