Business Development Center Job Opening Colorado Springs
The Red Noland Automotive Group in Colorado Springs is looking to hire Experienced Business Development Center Representatives. We are a fast-growing group with over 45 years in the automotive retail industry and need a high energy, BDC Professional to complement our team of Sales All-Stars. We offer very aggressive pay plans with paid training, flexible schedules and a superb team environment. Join us as we continue to build our all-star team. We promote on performance, not tenure.
We have multiple immediate openings for our Dealership Group in Motor City, located just west of downtown Colorado Springs.
Automotive BDC Representatives Responsibilities:
- Experience in a Business Development Center is strongly preferred.
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Be a communication specialist via phone, email and text messages
- Be able to handle a high volume of customer inquiries via phone and the internet
- Must have strong computer and phone skills and must pay careful attention to detail
- Multi-tasking is a must in this position
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid in-state driver’s license
- Professional personal appearance
Automotive Business Development Representative Requirements
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- A desire to work in a fun, fast paced, performance driven, environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Proficiency in modern technology, especially mobile devices and social media is preferred but not required.
- Sales Experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Automotive BDC Representative Compensation:
- Paid Salary During Training
- Industry Leading Pay Plans
- Monthly Bonus Levels
- Sales Incentives
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Contribution
- Five Day Work Week
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Job Type: Full-time