Automotive Wash Bay and Detail Job Opening Colorado Springs
Start Your Career with the Red Noland Auto Group in Colorado Springs
The Red Noland Automotive Group in Colorado Springs is looking to hire full-time Wash Bay Technicians for our dealership. We are a fast-growing group with over 44 years in the automotive retail industry and need multiple Wash Bay & Detail techs to complement our Service Department Team. We have competitive pay, a great work environment, and we promote always promote from within when possible.
We have multiple immediate openings for our Dealership Group in Motor City, located just west of downtown Colorado Springs.
Automotive Wash Bay Technician Responsibilities:
- Assist Service and Sales Department personal in prepping vehicles.
- Wash and vaccuum vehicles for Service Department clientele prior to deliver to the client.
- Assist with other incidental duties as needed.
Automotive Wash Bay Technician Requirements
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Strong Customer Service Orientation.
- A desire to work in a fun, fast paced, performance driven, environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission is a plus.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Automotive Wash Bay Technician Compensation:
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Match
- Five Day Work Week
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive Hourly Wage