Automotive Service Advisor Job Opening Colorado Springs
Red Noland CADILLAC, a member of the Red Noland Auto Group, is growing. We’re busy and looking to add an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to our team. If you’re looking for a career with the right company and are driven by success, a Red Noland family dealership is the place you want to be! We live by “The Red Noland Way” – “The way you want to be treated, the way you ought to be treated, and then some.”
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all customers promptly and professionally, on the phone or in person
- Listen to customer to accurately assess vehicle problem(s); restate same to customer to assure repair satisfaction
- Generate repair orders (RO) and schedule repair
- Follow up with customer regarding repairs to be completed and associated timeframe; continue to update if changes occur; arrange transportation or loaner
- Follow-up with Sales Managers, parts, technician, wash technicians and sub-lets to assure timeliness of repairs and no other issues/concerns
- Prepare vehicle for delivery, including final check of items to be repaired; quality check yourself when appropriate
- Responsible for writing up, tracking, selling, booking and cashing out customers as well as all internal new and used vehicles
- Assist with company events as required (New Owner’s Clinic, new car introductions, etc.)
- Maintain professional appearance and work area
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- ADP / CDK DMS
- High school diploma/G.E.D.
- Automotive background/technician background a plus
- 2+ years of automotive service experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to be on feet all day
- Ability to deal with all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to drive all makes of vehicles (automatic, stick-shift, etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation; ability to deal with unhappy customers and to manage their expectations throughout the repair process
- Strong organizational skills: ability to manage multiple customer accounts at the same time, multiple times throughout the day.
- Able to keep all paperwork together, communicate in an on-going manner with technicians throughout the repair process and update the customer as required.
- Ability to deal with multiple demands with patience, diplomacy and tact with customers and co-workers
- 2 Years or more of Service Advisor/Writer experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience in GM service strongly preferred.
Automotive Service Advisor Benefits:
- Industry Leading Pay Plans
- Great Earning Potential
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Contribution
- Five Day Work Week
Automotive Advisor/Service Writer Requirements
- Must pass a background, Driver’s License check, and drug screening prior to hire.
- Provide superior customer service
- Must value strong rapport with Automotive Service Technicians
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork, apply today or refer a qualified friend!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year