Automotive Parts Department Job Opening Colorado Springs
Advance Your Automotive Parts Career with the Red Noland Auto Group in Colorado Springs
The Red Noland Automotive Group in Colorado Springs is looking to hire a Shipping & Receiving Clerk/Parts Driver for our INFINITI & Jaguar Land Rover Parts Department. We are a fast-growing group with over 45 years in the automotive retail industry and need reliable team player to complement our team of Parts & Service All-Stars. Responsible for the receiving, shipping of parts in support of in-shop, retail and wholesale customers; maintain inventory control and good customer service support, in an efficient and positive manner, thereby promoting the effectiveness and quality of the dealership. This is a full-time position with paid training to continue to build our all-star team and we promote on performance, not tenure.
We have an immediate openings for our Dealership Group in Motor City, located just west of downtown Colorado Springs.
Auto Parts Clerk Responsibilities:
- Receive freight, stock in correct locations and notify appropriate personal of arrival
- Notify appropriate personnel of any shortages or other freight problems
- Receipt in stock
- Stage parts deliveries – maintain outbound orders
- Process returns and outbound shipments
- Scrap warranty parts after claims have paid
- Support of dealership customer events and departmental projects as required
Automotive Sales Professional Requirements
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- A desire to work in a fun, fast paced, performance driven, environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Proficiency in modern technology.
- Must have clean driving record and be insurable by our auto insurer.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Automotive Sales Representative Compensation:
- Hourly pay plan
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Match
- Five Day Work Week
- Flexible Hours
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Job Type: Full-time