Automotive Parts Assistant for High Volume Collision Center Job Opening Colorado Springs
Advance Your Auto Parts Career with the Red Noland Auto Group in Colorado Springs
The Red Noland Automotive Group in Colorado Springs is looking to hire Experienced Automotive Parts Assistant for our high volume Collision Center. We are a fast-growing Automotive Group with over 44 years in the automotive collision repair industry and need a Parts Assistant to complement our team of Collision Center All-Stars. We have a very competitive pay plans with paid training to continue to build our all-star team and we promote on performance, not tenure.
We have an immediate openings for our Collision Center just west of Motor City, located on Gold Camp Hill just west of Interstate 25
Auto Parts Department Responsibilities:
Red Noland Collision Center is seeking a dependable, hardworking individual to assist the Parts Manager. Previous background in a body shop or general familiarity with cars and car parts is preferred. Qualified applicants will be computer savvy and comfortable learning new computer applications, have good interpersonal skills to communicate well between the Parts Manager and the technicians, advisors and office, be a team player, organized and flexible.
Automotive Body Shop Parts Department Assistant Requirements
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- The ability to excel in a workflow and process driven environment
- A desire to work in a fun, fast paced, performance driven, environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Proficiency in computer based parts inventory programs
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Automotive Parts Department Assistant Compensation:
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Contribution
- Five Day Work Week
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Job Type: Full-time