Experienced Automotive General Sales Manager Job Opening Colorado Springs
Advance Your Automotive Manager Career with the Red Noland Auto Group in Colorado Springs
The Red Noland Auto Group is looking for an experienced General Sales Manager for its Jaguar Land Rover store in Colorado Springs. Qualified applicants will have a proven track record which speaks to meeting performance objectives in a high-end luxury environment while providing a collaborative, innovative and engaged environment for both our customers and our sales consultants. Three to five years of management experience preferred, demonstrating the successful capacity for managing inventory, incentive and finance programs, desking deals, supporting our other Auto Group brands while providing a strong customer service experience for all guests to our dealership. Successful history of hiring, mentoring and monitoring of all sales and sales support staff is required. This position has a strong compensation and benefits package which demonstrates our commitment to family and work-life balance.
General Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Establish personal and store goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Maintain knowledge of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Hire, mentor, and monitor the performance of all sales and sales support staff.
- Review KPIs daily and make necessary adjustments to increase production by utilizing CRM and other reporting tools
- Assist in developing an advertising and marketing plan
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help bridge disconnects in the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Provide training and support to the all staff that includes, manufacturer, vendor and consultants
- Work with Assistant Sales Manager, Finance Manager, and Sales Consultants in deals and closing more customers
Automotive Management Professional Requirements
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Minimum 3 years of automotive management experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills specifically phone and face-to-face
- An understanding of inventory control using established systems
- Strong Computer & Phone Skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Ability to be customer oriented while striking a balance between customer service and profitability
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Automotive Sales Manager Compensation:
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Great Earning Potential
- Monthly Bonus Levels
- Sales Incentives
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Contribution
- Five Day Work Week
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – Apply today or refer a qualified friend.