Automotive Finance Manager Job Opening Colorado Springs
Advance Your Automotive Manager Career with the Red Noland Auto Group in Colorado Springs
The Red Noland Automotive Group in Colorado Springs is looking to hire a F&I Manager. We are a fast-growing group with over 43 years in the automotive retail industry and need a career-minded individual with high energy who can complement our team of sales all-stars. If you have the horsepower to step up to this critical position, hit our high standards and grow fast with our company, apply today! We have a very aggressive pay plans with paid training to continue to build our all-star team and we promote on performance, not tenure.
We have an immediate opening for our Pre-Owned Center in Motor City
F&I Manager Responsibilities:
- Determine the needs of the customer for financing and explore payment options
- Handle customer loan origination, approvals and submissions
- Present lending options, GAP insurance and other auxiliary products
- Conduct and represent our company in a highly compliant, legal and ethical manner
- Meet Monthly Forecasts and Goals
- Ability to appraise vehicles for trade-in
- Ability to desk car deals
- Interact with the staff for training and process improvements
Auto Dealership Manager Requirements
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- A desire to work in a fun, fast paced, performance driven, environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- One year of Automotive Sales Managerial experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
- Industry Leading Pay Plans
- Huge Earning Potential
- Monthly Bonus Levels
- Sales Incentives
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Match
- Five Day Work Week
- Flexible Hours
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – Apply today or refer a qualified friend.