Automotive Detail Technician Job Opening Colorado Springs
Start Your Career with the Red Noland Auto Group in Colorado Springs
The Red Noland Automotive Group in Colorado Springs is looking to hire an Automotive Detailer for our Pre-Owned Center. We are a fast-growing Automotive Group with over 44 years in the automotive collision repair industry and need a Detailer to complement our team. We have a very competitive pay plans with paid training to continue to build our all-star team and we promote on performance, not tenure.
Auto Detailer Responsibilities:
Red Noland Collision Center is seeking a dependable, hardworking individual join our detail department. Previous background in automotive and vehicle detailing is preferred, but not required. Qualified applicants will be willing to continuously learn and hone their skills, have good interpersonal skills to communicate well between various departments, be a team player, organized and flexible.
Automotive Body Shop Detailer Requirements
- Exterior detailing involves cleaning, restoring or exceeding the original condition of the surface of the car’s finish (usually a paint with a glossy finish), chrome trim, windows, wheels, and tires, drying the exterior, as well as other visible components on the vehicle’s exterior
- Color sanding and polishing experience preferred by not required
- Interior detailing involves cleaning, floor mats, upholstery, vacuum seats and flooring, compartments, windows, etc.
- Ensure the cabin of the vehicle is clean.
- Washing, drying, and detailing vehicles for customer delivery.
- Maintain Red Noland quality standards
- Training will be provided
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be willing to learn new skills
- Must be able to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand on feet for a long period of time as well as bending and lifting light items
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background and drug test)
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Pre-Owned Center Detailer Compensation:
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Contribution
- Five Day Work Week
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Valid and clean Driver’s (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This job will require you to pass a background check:
Company’s Facebook page: