Automotive Body Shop Paint Helper for High Volume Collision Center Job Opening Colorado Springs
Advance Your Auto Body Repair Career with the Red Noland Auto Group in Colorado Springs
The Red Noland Automotive Group in Colorado Springs is looking to hire an Auto Body Painter Helper Assistant for our high volume Collision Center. We are a fast-growing Automotive Group with over 44 years in the automotive collision repair industry and need a Painter Assistant to complement our team of Collision Center All-Stars. We have a very competitive pay plans with paid training to continue to build our all-star team and we promote on performance, not tenure.
We have an immediate openings for our Collision Center just west of Motor City, located on Gold Camp Hill just west of Interstate 25
Auto Body Paint Helper Responsibilities:
- Prep vehicles and auto parts for paint
- Sand vehicles and parts during prep and post-painting cycles
- Taping, masking and covering vehicles to ensure no overspray reaches existing paint
- Abide by all safety and environmental procedures
Automotive Body Shop Painter Helper Requirements
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- The ability to excel in a workflow and process driven environment
- A desire to work in a fun, fast paced, performance driven, environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Automotive Body Shop Painter Helper Compensation:
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Contribution
- Five Day Work Week
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Job Type: Full-time
Call Dale Francis at 719-633-1560 to apply