Auto Body Technician for High Volume Collision Center Job Opening Colorado Springs
Advance Your Automotive Collision Repair Career with the Red Noland Auto Group in Colorado Springs
The Red Noland Automotive Group in Colorado Springs is looking to hire Experienced Automotive Body Technician for our high volume Collision Center. We are a fast-growing Automotive Group with over 44 years in the automotive collision repair industry and need a Body Technician to complement our team of Collision Center All-Stars. We have a very competitive pay plans with paid training to continue to build our all-star team and we promote on performance, not tenure.
We have an immediate openings for our Collision Center just west of Motor City, located across from the Norris-Penrose Event Center
Auto Body Repair Technician Responsibilities:
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with Collision Center standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Maintain knowledge of latest collision repair techniques.
- Achieve and maintain an I-CAR Gold Certification
- Learn our exclusive blueprinting process and become an integral part of the team to efficiently repair vehicles to the highest standards
Automotive Body Shop Technician Requirements
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- The ability to excel in a workflow and process driven environment
- A desire to work in a fun, fast paced, performance driven, environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Proficiency in modern Auto Body Repair processes and tools
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Automotive Body Repair Technician Compensation:
- Paid Salary During Training
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Match
- Five Day Work Week
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Job Type: Full-time