Administrative Assistant Receptionist Job Opening Colorado Springs
Advance Your Career with the Red Noland Auto Group in Colorado Springs
The Red Noland Automotive Group in Colorado Springs is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for our INFINITI store. We are a fast-growing group with over 45 years in the automotive retail industry and need a high energy, Admin Assistant with great Customer Service to complement our team of Sales All-Stars. If you have the horsepower to step up to this critical position, hit our high standards and grow fast with our company, apply today! Join us as we continue to build our all-star team. We promote on performance, not tenure.
We have an immediate openings for Dealership Group in Motor City, located just west of downtown Colorado Springs.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Support the Sales Team and Sales Managers
- Be a communication specialist via phone, email and text messages
- Be able to handle a high volume of customer inquiries via phone
- Must have strong computer and phone skills and must pay careful attention to detail
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid in-state driver’s license
- Professional personal appearance
Administrative Assistant Requirements
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- A desire to work in a fun, fast paced, performance driven, environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Proficiency in modern technology.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Administrative Assistant Compensation:
- Paid Training
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Contribution
- Five Day Work Week
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – Apply today or refer a qualified friend.